Monday 22 October 2012

Breaking Dawn Quotes: Day 7.2

"Someone very small was leaning forward out of Rosalie's arms, peering around Jacob.  Immediately, she had my absolute attention, my every thought, the way nothing else had owned them since the moment I opened my eyes."
...
And then the child in Rosalie's arms struggling and reaching all this time while her expression got more and more irritated, let out a high, ringing wail....
...
"See?" Rosalie told him.  "She just wants Bella."
"She wants me?" I whispered.
Renesmee's eyes - my eyes - stared impatiently at me.
Edward darted back to my side.  He put his hands lightly on my arms and urged me forward.
"She's been waiting for you for almost three days," he told me" ~ Bella, Rosalie, and Edward, chpt 22

Renesmee


No comments:

Post a Comment