Tuesday 16 October 2012

Breaking Dawn Quotes: Day 1.2



So after a one year hiatus, I finally get to say:

BREAKING DAWN 2 IS ONE MONTH AWAY!!!!

When we let off, Bella had just opened her new, red, vampire eyes for the first time.... and that's where our first quote today will start....


"Everything was so clear.  
Sharp.   
Defined.
The brilliant light overhead was still blinding bright, and yet I could plainly see the glowing strands of the filaments inside the bulb.  I could see each color of the rainbow in the white light, and, at the very edge of the spectrum, an eighth color I had no name for." ~ Bella, chpt 20

2 comments:

  1. Getting to see Bella transform and how it changes her was definitely my favourite part of Breaking Dawn. It was just so neat! I know a lot of people like to poke fun, but I actually really love the vampire mythology in Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too - it's different than everything else - even the werewolf mythology is different. Bella's transformation was stunning, to say the least!

      Delete