Wednesday 16 November 2011

Breaking Dawn Quotes: Day 29

"From upstairs, there was a new sound.  The only sound that could touch me in this endless instant.
A frantic pounding, a racing beat...
A changing heart." ~ Jacob, chpt 18


The gravity of the Earth no longer tied me to the place where I stood.
It was the baby girl in the blonde vampire's arms that held me here now.
RENESMEE. ~Jacob, chpt 18






"The murderer stared past Rosalie's shoulder at me, it's gaze more focused than any newborn creature's gaze should be.
Warm brown eyes, the color  of milk chocolate - the exact same color that Bella's had been.
My shaking jerked to a stop; heat flooded through me, stronger than before, but it was a new kind of heat - not a burning.
It was glowing.
Everything inside me came undone as I stared at the tiny porcelain face of the half-vampire, half-human baby." ~ Jacob, chpt 18



2 comments:

  1. IMPRINNNTIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!! AAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA poor Jacob! teeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So weird!!!!! I hope it doesn't come across as creepy :)

    ReplyDelete