Wednesday 9 November 2011

Breaking Dawn Quotes: Day 22

"Hey, what do you call a blonde with a brain?" I asked, and then continued in the same breath, "A golden retriever."
"I've heard that one too," she said, no longer smiling.
"I'll keep trying," I promised." ~ Jacob and Rosalie, chpt 15




"There was a lot of banging in the kitchen, and- weirdly- the sound of metal protesting as it was abused.  Edward sighed again, but smiled just a little too.  Then Rosalie was back before I could think much more about it.  With a pleased smirk, she set a silver bowl on the floor next to me.
"Enjoy, mongrel."
"It had probably once been a big mixing bowl, but she'd bent the bowl back on itself until it way shaped almost like a dog dish.  I had to be impressed with her quick craftsmanship.  And her attention to detail.  She'd scratched the word FIDO into the side.  Excellent handwriting."~ Jacob and Rosalie, chpt 15



2 comments:

  1. some of my favourite scenes from the book are between these two!!! ROFL. Nice humour!! :-)(SC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Me too ;). I hope this scene makes it into the movie - I've heard rumors it was cut!

    ReplyDelete