Saturday 12 November 2011

Breaking Dawn Quotes: Day 25

"In that moment, I knew I was alone.  All alone.
I wanted to kick myself when I realized how much I'd been counting on that loathsome vampire.  How stupid - as if you could ever trust a leech!  Of course he would betray me in the end." ~ Jacob, chpt 16




"I kicked a few things around.  Playing with Renée and Esme.  I was thinking.... Ruh-nez-may."
"Ruhnezmay?"
"R-e-n-e-s-m-e-e.  Too weird?"
"No I like it," Rosalie assured her.  "Its beautiful.  And one of a kind, so that fits."
"I still think he's an Edward." ~ Rosalie and Bella discussing baby names, chpt 16




"Edward, very lightly, put both of his hands against her huge, round stomach.
"The f---"  He swallowed.  "It...the baby likes the sound of your voice."
There was one short beat of total silence. I could not move a muscle, even to blink.  Then-
"Holy crow, you can hear him!"  Bella shouted. ~ Edward and Bella, chpt 16



No comments:

Post a Comment