Saturday 22 October 2011

Day 5 - Breaking Dawn Quotes

"There was a squeal against the window - someone deliberately scraping their steel nails across the glass to make a horrible, cover-your-ears, goose-bumps-down-your-spine noise. I shuddered.
   "If you  don't send Edward out," Emmett-still invisible in the night-hissed menacingly, "we're coming in after him!"


"I don't know.  It's too hard to concentrate when you're with me like this.  I-I can't think straight.  I won't be able to control myself.  You'll get hurt." ~ Edward, chpt 2


"This was pretty close to my happy place.  Charlie slept obliviously in his room, which was almost as good as being alone.  We were curled up on my small bed, intertwined as much as it was possible, considering the thick afghan I was swathed in like a cocoon.  I hated the necessity of the blanket, but it sort of ruined the romance when my teeth started chattering." ~ Bella, chpt 2



2 comments: